Please find the following documents pertaining to the forthcoming Churchill Club Incorporated Annual General Meeting for 2019.
The meeting is to be held on: Thursday 18th July 2019, 5:45pm arrival for a 6pm start - finish approx. 7pm
The AGM will be held at The Cluster, Level 20, 31 Queen Street, Melbourne. Please be aware that the doors on Queen Street are not accessible after 6pm so we kindly request you arrive prior to 6pm to ensure access.
Please RSVP to attend the AGM to bec @ churchillclub.org.au by Wednesday 17th July 2019.
Agenda for the AGM:
1. Receive the Committee’s Report, presented by CEO
2. Receive and consider the financial statements for the 2018/19 financial year
3. Vote on proposed amendments to Association Rules:
1. Add a new clause 50(5):
“Following the initial Committee, further Committees may appoint Co-opted Committee members from time to time prior to an annual general meeting to replace any resigning Committee member”.
2. Amend Clause 53(1): to replace the word “must” with the word “may”
3. Add a new clause 53(5):
“Between annual general meetings the Committee may vote amongst themselves to appoint or replace a Chairperson, vice-Chairperson, Secretary or Treasurer.”
4. Hold Committee elections for appointment of new Committee
Please find below the following information:
- Notice of Election of Committee Members, Extract from the Association Rules and Committee Nomination Form
- Proxy Nomination Form
- Association Rules
The AGM includes Committee elections as outlined in the Notice of Election of Committee Members.
Each member is eligible for one vote in the Committee election. Voting is in person at the AGM or you may wish to nominate a proxy to vote for you at the AGM by completing and submitting a Proxy Nomination Form.
If you would like assistance in arranging a proxy or you would like to vote at the AGM but are unable to attend in person please contact the office.
If you have any queries relating to the Annual General Meeting please do not hesitate to contact us.